Legal Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND LEGAL NOTICES
- From time to time Citrine Real Estate may run special offers and promotions through our website or through links with Third Parties. Information contained within these offers and promotions is provided in good faith but is not legally binding until formal documentation has been entered into by all parties subject to any agreement and until such time as formal agreements are entered into should only be considered as marketing material.
- The information contained within this website and any associated documents that may be either (a)emailed or posted; (b)downloaded; (c)printed; or (d) verbally communicated are provided in good faith by Citrine Real Estate but should not be considered as authoritative legal, investment or tax advice.
- Citrine Real Estate is acting as an agent to introduce buyers to sellers and will often facilitate this process through collaboration with other agents. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that details provided to prospective buyers is accurate Citrine Real Estate does not accept any liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies in any descriptions and or information provided by third parties.
- Citrine Real Estate make no recommendation as to the suitability or otherwise of any property listed on our site. It is entirely the Buyers responsibility to ensure that they are satisfied with the property they select.
- Citrine Real Estate highly recommend Clients to be fully and properly advised by Lawyers, Financial Advisors, Tax Consultants and Accountants with every transaction and before signing any official documents.
- Citrine Real Estate will from time to time introduce Buyers and or Sellers to one or more of our Trusted Professionals. This introduction is exactly that "an introduction" and must not be considered as a formal recommendation. For professionals to be listed as a Citrine Real Estate "Trusted Professional" then an internal process has already been performed to ensure suitability to offer their services to Clients of Citrine Real Estate. Our Trusted Professionals have been selected through demonstration of professional services.
- Certain pages offered on our Website have been provided in multi language formats for the convenience of our Clients who do not speak English. Although every effort has been made to translate the pages correctly, this has been achieved in some cases using Google Translate or similar and may therefore contain errors, omissions, misunderstandings and other errors in translation. The reader should at all times refer to the English version for the correct intention and meaning of the text.
- Citrine Real Estate present properties on our website using photographic, virtual tours, video images and written descriptions. These images and descriptions individually or collectively are to illustrate the property for sale. These images and or descriptions are not intended to represent the items of furniture, fixtures, fittings, personal effects, loose items, or other items. Instead, any purchase is for the physical property and any other items are subject to an inventory at the time.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content within this website found at www.CitrineRealEstate.com is protected by international copyright laws.
Visitors to our website may view all content and may also download property details sheets in A4 and A3 format offered on the property pages.
Legitimate and registered collaborators of the content owner may with our prior permission copy content required to advertise properties displayed on the website.
The Citrine Real Estate logo and designs are protected by registered copyright and trademark certification. It is strictly prohibited to use the name or logo in anyway.
IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO COPY, DOWNLOAD, REPRODUCE, SCREENSHOT, OR OTHERWISE COPY ANY OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE AND OR ASSOCIATED PAGES. ALL PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES, VIDEOS, 360 VIRTUAL TOURS ARE THE ORIGINAL WORK OF THE OWNER. ANY INFRINGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS OR BREACH OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE AND SEVERE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS PURSUANT TO INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS. THE OWNER AND COPYRIGHT HOLDER OF ALL MATERIAL WILL WHERE NECESSARY SEEK AN ORDER OF THE COURT TO PROTECT THEIR LEGAL RIGHTS. IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER REMEDIES AND SANCTIONS AVAILABLE, THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER AND OR OWNER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WILL BE ENTITLED TO SEEK DAMAGES IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL LAW. IN ADDITION TO DAMAGES THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER AND OR OWNER OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WILL BE ENTITLED TO ALL LEGAL FEES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE INFRINGEMENT. DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING IMAGES OF PROPERTIES, AND UPLOADING TO A PROPERTY WEBSITE, PORTAL OR OTHER PUBLICLY OR PRIVATELY ACCESSIBLE STORAGE WITH INTENT TO DISPLAY THE IMAGES, WILL INCUR A FIXED FEE OF €10.000 (TEN THOUSAND EUROS) PAYABLE TO THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE PUBLICATION AND OR STORAGE. THIS FIXED FEE WILL BE IN ADDITION TO ANY REMEDIES AND DAMAGES CLAIMED BY THE COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNER.
CITRINE REAL ESTATE CUSTOMER SERVICE LEVEL POLICY (CSLP)
Citrine Real Estate operates a Customer Service Level Policy (CSLP) which we take very seriously. The following key points are extracts from our full Policy.
Citrine Real Estate will at all times be honest and transparent with their Clients in all matters.
Citrine Real Estate will at all times act in the best interests of their Clients.
Citrine Real Estate will respond to email enquiries through our website within 2 Business days.
Citrine Real Estate will return telephone messages received either into our general system or directly to an individual within 1 Business Day.
Updated 12 April 2022.
- Hits: 5632